DRAHTLOSE OPTISCHE MINI MAUS
Art. code: CMP-MOUSE110
- Abmessungen: 85 x 51 x 31 mm
- Systemanforderungen: Windows® ME / 2000 / XP / Vista /7
- Inklusive Anzeige für niedrige Batteriekapazität
The following FAQs are only available in English:
1. Place the batteries inside the mouse.
2. The mouse holds the USB dongle for wireless communication. Press on top of the mouse to get the USB dongle out.
The mouse will switch on and light up in red.
3. Connect the USB dongle to a free USB port on the computer.
ESTABLISHING A CONNECTION BETWEEN THE MOUSE AND THE USB-DONGLE:
1. You will see a small button on the USB dongle. Press it once.
2. Now press the small button on the bottom of the mouse.
3. The mouse is now ready for use. When the mouse is in use, the red light in the scroll wheel will light up.
2. Connect your product immediately to an USB port and not via an USB hub.
3. Remove, if applicable, all equivalents of this product.
4. Please follow these steps to remove old drivers/software of previous equivalents of this product:
- Select Start
- Select Control Panel
- Select Programmes
- Please wait until the complete list appears on your screen
- Select the software you wish to delete and select Uninstall
5. Check if your internet connection is available when you are connecting your product.
We recommend that you test the product on a different system if the above mentioned steps have not achieved the desired effect. If your product is still malfunctioning, please contact your supplier.
Klicken Sie auf den folgenden Link, um zu unserem Service & Support-Bereich für dieses Produkt zu gelangen.