USB film and slide scanner
Artl. code: CMP-FILMSCAN10
With this scanner it’s possible to digitalize 35 mm photo films and slides. After installing the software and connecting the device via USB 2.0, old photos and slides can be scanned and saved to a computer. Scans an image in under one second. Includes one film tray, one slide tray,cleaning brush and Arcsoft PhotoImpression 6. Powered via USB.
• Image sensor: 1/1.8" 5 megapixel CMOS sensor
• Lens: F2.0, 4 glass elements, half-field angle= 15º
• Frame rate (max): 5M (2592x1944) 2 fps, SXGA (1280x960) 15 fps
• Focus range: Fixed focus
• Exposure control: Automatic
• Color balance: Automatic
• Data conversion: 10 bits per color channel
• Scan method: Single pass
• Light source: Back light (3 white LEDs)
• Power: Powered via USB
• Dimensions: 90x90x165 mm
• Software: Arcsoft PhotoImpression 6
• Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch
• A free USB 2.0 port
• Windows® XP or later
• 1 Gb RAM
• 100 Mb of free disc space
|Formats||35mm Films + Framed Slides|
|Scan Technology||CMOS Sensor|
|Operating System||Windows XP / Vista / 7|
After installing the software I cannot calibrate the CMP-FILMSCAN10.
The problem is the driver on the CD has a conflict with some drivers of capture devices.
Please download the software using this link:
Where can I download the latest driver?
You can download the latest driver on the following link: .
Click the link below to go to our Service & Support section for this product.Service & support