WLAN router 300 Mbps
Artl. code: CMP-WNROUT55
With the CMP-WNROUT55 300 Mbps wireless router you can easily create a secured wireless network in your home or office. The router is easy to install and its security function protects all devices in your network. It is also equipped with a WPS button and a 4-port 10/100 Mbps ethernet switch to connect multiple devices to the Internet.
• Standard:IEEE802.3 / IEEE802.3u
• Support:PPPoE / DHCP / Static IP based connections
• Speed wired:Up to 100 Mbps
• Speed wireless:Up to 300 Mbps
• Ports:1x 10/100 Mbps auto negotiation WAN port
4x 10/100 Mbps auto negotiation LAN port
• Auto MDI / MDIX
• Built-in firewall
• WEP, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK wireless security
• Unique pre-shared WPA key (WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK mixed mode) on MAC address
• Domain filter, URL blocking and MAC address access control
• Features:Virtual server, ALG and super DMZ
• MAC address cloning
• Remote web management interface
• IPv4 & IPv6 support
|Network type||10/100 Mbit|
Downloads for CMP-WNROUT55:
How do I reset my router?
Remove the power from the router.
Press and hold the reset button.
Insert the power without releasing the reset button.
Keep holding the reset button for at least 10 seconds.
The router is now reset to factory defaults.
How do I access my router?
Go to your browser
Type 192.168.0.1 in the adress bar.
When you see the login page use the default password "admin" to log in.
Click the link below to go to our Service & Support section for this product.Service & support