Audio/Video - Wireless A/V
2.4 GHZ WIRELESS A/V TRANSMISSION SYSTEM
Art. code: VID-TRANS10SKN
Products working on the 2.4 GHz frequency band, like wireless Internet and Bluetooth, are subject to interference and can disturb each other.
• Operating Frequency band: 2.400GHz ~ 2.4835Ghz (4 channel)
• Frequency band infra-red ext.: 433MHz
• Inputs transmitter: 1x RCA video, 2x RCA audio
• Output receiver: 1x RCA video, 2x RCA audio
• Dimension transmitter: 120x88x34 mm
• Dimension receiver: 120x88x34 mm
• Color: Silver
2x Power adapter 9Vdc, 400mA
2x Scart/RCA cable
1x IR extension cable
1. The transmission power is limited by European law. That effects the range of the product.
For your information: 2.4 GHz is maximum 0.10 mW transmit power. For 5.8 GHz it's maximum 0.25 mW. However this extra transmission power is needed for the higher frequency. So in general there is no difference in range between 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz.
2. The advantage of 5.8 GHz is less other equipment operating on the same frequency. For example, 2.4 GHz is also the frequency of Bluetooth and wireless network.
This was the situation in the early days of 5.8 GHz. But at this moment more and more other equipment is also operating on the 5.8 GHz frequency and causing interference.
3. Try to avoid as many obstacles between the transmitter and receiver. The ranges of 30 m through walls and ceilings and 100 m in open field are without any possible interference and measured in a laboratory. Do not place the transmitter and receiver behind any electronic equipment.
4. There are many variables that influence the result and therefore you will never have the assurance the product will function in the area you want to use it.
5. The positioning of the antennas and the position of transmitter and receiver is very critical. Re-positioning of the antennas, receiver and transmitter with only a centimeter could be the difference between good and bad reception. For your information: the dish antennas (not all models) should be pointed to each other with the slightly curved shape. This is mentioned with a sticker at the dish.
6. Determine if the product functions OK or is defect. If the end result is not satisfactory or no picture, try to bring the equipment close to each other (2 meter) and test if it's OK.
7. Keep in mind that there are always situations/areas that the product does not function. But that has nothing to do with the quality of the product but with circumstances.
Click the link below to go to our Service & Support section for this product.
Service & support